Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I am crazy about good brand of perfumes –Sheyman


He made lots of headline shortly after his collaborative efforts with his diseased partner Dr. Pat in the single Hotta Dan Fire that caught many in the industry wondering. Oluwaseyi Ademoye popularly known as Sheyman is a prolific songwriter, an artiste and a producer to be reckoned with. In this chat with Mutiat Alli, King of Melody, as he is now referred, to led us into his fashion world.


HOW has the journey been so far? It has been very hectic because before now things have not been so easy at all because at times, I refer to myself as a person whose glory was taken from him, but right now I have been able to make ends meet. For the fact that I had the passion toward what I was doing, and for me to make ends meet, I have to play in clubs to raise money because then, I was in school.

What has fame done to you?
Frankly speaking, I try not to get carried away by my success. Before me, many people have walked this path and I ask myself, where are they today? Even as I speak, many more are coming. So, the advice I have given myself is that fame and success must not get to my head because when I allow that to happen to me, I believe the next thing that comes up is that I start misbehaving and that I don't want to happen to me.

What does style means to you?
To me, style is your ability to be able to make a statement with what you are wearing but more importantly, not over doing it because at times, you find most of our artistes because of the fact that they want to make a statement, then they over do it by combining the wrong colours.

How do you dress for occasions?
It depends on where I am going really. If I am going out for a function, I don't necessarily have to wear native attires except a dressy jean that you can actually wear to go out. I have lot of jeans and nice shirts in my wardrobe as I cannot do without them because I feel more comfortable wearing them.

What is your most valued fashion item that you cannot do without?
Most definetly, my sunglasses because I have them in various shades but not the regular black ones that make you look awkward. I fancy them a lot especially when they match with what I am putting on.

So if you are not working in the studio or writing out new lyrics, then how best do you un-wind?
I am a television freak; I just sit at home to be entertained. I watch a lot of movies and TV soaps, but if I am not watching TV and I think I am bored, then the right option for me is to go clubbing.

Let have a rundown of your most preferred designers?
Well, I am a lover of what is good, so for my perfumes, I go for Hugo Boss Zandaria because they are really lovely on clothes, and when it comes to designers, my best preferred is Mova and Anjorin Couture

So what is your most preferred outfit?
Most definitely my shirt and silver or grey tie

What is your view on men who move around without a boxer?
May be they have ulterior motives without boxers but for me, I go any where with my boxers.

When you want to attend functions, how long does it take you to dress up?
Preferable 30 minutes because I take my time to dress especially when it is an highbrow event.
Full story

No comments:

Post a Comment