Wednesday, October 20, 2010

AN INTERVIEW AFTER DEATH




As the world celebrates one year after the death of King of pop music, Michael Jackson popularly known as Waco Jacko yesterday, many speculations has been made as regards his life time achievement and how he has been able to affect the musical industry in the world. Jacko as he his fondly called by his teaming fans would be remembered in the industry, most especially the moon walk style that distinguishes him from other stars. Jackson might have come and gone but his sweet memories would continue to linger in the hearts of his fans. Write MUTIAT ALLI.



MJ, please could you give us reasons why you sang your kind of songs?
(Laugh), it’s a “THRILLER”……..
There is a beginning to everything we do in life and that’s why the ABC of my music career came with me assuring my fans that “I’LL BE THERE” for not just cause, except the fact that I “GOT TO BE THERE” in order to win their heart. Anyway, that was just one phase of my life as a young artiste.
As an adult, my music career became”OFF THE WALL” with my slogan “DON’T STOP TILL YOU GET ENUFF”.
It’s only “HUMAN NATURE” that I saw a “PRETTY YOUNG THING” and concluded that “THE GIRL IS MINE” simply because I feel “BUTTERFLIES in my belle. If you remember my single “I JUST CAN’T STOP LOVING YOU”, then you can decide I was telling her “THAT THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL”, sooner or later, after I got a paternal suit of “BILLIE JEAN”, everyone found out that the girl was “DIRTY DIANA”, because she was a “LIBERIAN GIRL” and that was just another beginning of my life as a celebrity.
I had to “SAY SAY SAY, to everyone that “I WANT TO BE STARTING SOMETHING” but they all thought that deep down “IN THE CLOSET” I was “DANGEROUS”. I was charged for child molestation because they say me as a “BAD” and a good for nothing “SMOOTH CRIMINAL”.
I wonder if anyone ever cared to know which I preferred “BLACK OR WHITE”. The truth is, I preferred black but I always “REMEMBER THE TIME” of discrimination. Through out this time, I was forced to “BLAME IT ON THE BOGGIE” the reason for my transformation. All the same, the blame cannot be 100% because it is just “ANOTHER PART OF ME” and “I CAN’T HELP IT”.
HMMMMM………….
Because I was “INVINCIBLE” while alive, I made sure nothing could separate “MUSIC AND ME”, even I don’t know what an “UNBREAKABLE” pair we made. And so I embarked on a journey to no where, but became “A STRANGER IN MOSCOW” and automatically became “SPEECHLESS”, then I heard an assuring voice “YOU ARE NOT ALONE” my child “YOU CAN BEAT IT?
Thanks MJ, but it’s been a long journey so far, you’ve got anymore for us?
MJ: Yea I have got some more to say
See, “ONE DAY IN YOUR LIFE” you wake up to look at the “MAN IN THE MIRROR” but all you see is a “GHOST” that people can’t stop loving, then you decide to ask for “ONE MORE CHANCE”.
As your death day draws nearer, you ask yourself “WHAT MORE CAN I GET” but all you hear is a “JAM” followed by a “SCREAM”……..and now there “BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR”.
So, that’s where Michael could stop with us, but undoubtedly, the blood began spilling as he rehearsed for a series of 50 come back concerts scheduled for last year, but cardiac arrest came forth on the 25th of June. It was the “BREAK OF DAWM!!! And Michael, we” NEVER CAN SAY GOODBYE”, you were”GONE TOO SOON”.
In his word, it’s in our hand to “HEAL THE WORLD” because “ WE ARE THE WORLD”. To all those who remember him, he says, “YOU ROCK MY WORLD”

No comments:

Post a Comment